1. PairTree Hub
  2. Home Study with a PairTree Partner
  3. If you've already started your home study with PairTree....

I'm self-employed, how do I fulfill the employer reference?

This is state specific.

Ask your home study provider about the requirements in your state. Typically your most recent tax return or a year-to-date profit/loss statement on letterhead will fulfill this requirement.